Monday, July 9, 2012

ON TRUST LAW 5-5-12


This is the guy that the Canadian corporate press has run a hit piece on. Seems like there might be a bit of bad blood between him & Dean Clifford, or, maybe I misunderstood that. Still, thought I’d dig something up on this bloke so that we can take a look for ourselves. 
"Published on May 5, 2012 by 
I am putting to rest all the doubting Debbie's who think I don't know what I'm Talking about.
I show you a commercial Affidavit I am entering into Queens Bench as evidence on my $20 mil. lawsuit. I show you my Deed of Trust and my US Treasury bond, sent to personally Geitner, which establishes value of $100 billion in my federal reserve account, and the receipt from the IRS accepting all of this as fact and establishing my name as a Foreign Situs Trust which is exempt from lien or levy. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
DISCLAIMER
I/me/myself/us/we/ourselves, Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family, Sacred Trustee, am not an expert and have no formal training in law, therefore any and all presentations, methods or opinion is for discussion and educational purposes only. User accepts that any methods presented or discussed is/are utilized at Users own risk; and, Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family is only presenting or demonstrating educational information or opinion and is Held Harmless and Not Liable for actions of User. User accepts that every Individual is responsible for their own actions.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=jVIic3nHDRzbgCxUd1koz73V7g4cpBPS3vd32uQAk0LyRK7hbi6aZVAXcVS&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d8494db9703d295b4a2116480ee01a05c
  "

No comments:

Post a Comment